CIMS operations centre around a ultra-high tech centralised operation centre manned 24/7/365 by highly trained and experienced incident managers capable of co-ordinating multiple resources for numerous incident types regardless of severity or geographical location.
Incidents include medical and security emergencies, evacuations, tele medical consultations, trauma counselling, media and legal liability management.
In addition the operations centre has access to global and local intelligence feeds and sources that monitor major incidents that could affect clients. These could include Political Instability, Terrorist Attacks, Environmental and Disease Warnings. There is potential, that once identified, these are then detailed in an email and sent to the relevant clients in the potential area of impact, allowing clients to take steps to reduce impact on operations as well as reducing the potential risk to both employees and guests as well should the need arise.
The Capacity of businesses to effectively deal with incident management of any nature is in itself a potential gap in their exposure as a company.
There are a minefield of exposures that are navigated and ‘lucky outcomes” often hide these.
Why do I need an Incident Management Service?
- Because it is better to ‘professionalize’ your management of critical incidents
- Because dealing with emergency situations is beyond your scope of work
- Because people’s lives and well-being depend on ensuring the right decisions are made rapidly
- Because your business’ reputation is at stake
- Because you are seriously exposed to liability when critical incidents occur
- Because cost of liability can now easily exceed R100 million
- Because it is not worth taking the chance
- Because dealing with targeted clientele, we can offer you the full package, expertise and 5 star service
Benefits at a glance
- Crisis help 24/7 through one number
- Your emergency is managed by an experienced team
- We help you make the right decisions
- We organize help and resources efficiently and effectively
- Reduce legal and liability risk
- Optimize your chance for the best possible outcome
- Mitigate risk associated with critical incidents
Our core services include
- Dedicated 24/7 helpline to our Operations Centre
- Clinically led decision making
- Medical Monitoring of case management
- 24/7 access to doctors, nurses & security professionals
- Post Traumatic Assessments and Counselling
- Medical and Security Evacuations
- Repatriations (if required)
- Media Management
- Legal Representation
- Incident Action Plan creation
- Stakeholder communication
- Advisories / Active Monitoring